Following a careful review of all of the Government guidance now available and in-line with other letting agents we will be introducing physical viewings from Monday 16 November 2020.
All viewings will be undertaken in-line with the current guidance and will proceed as follows:-
- Viewings will take place with no more than 2 households in the viewing party, including us as the agent. That means if prospective tenants do not currently live in a household they will be split up and take it in turns to be shown round the property.
- We will take the temperature of all those viewing to ensure we are safe to enter.
- Prospective tenants will wear masks (unless exempt) and use hand sanitizer immediately before entering the property.
- Current tenants are advised to vacate the property during viewings, however this is only guidance, and ultimately this will be their choice.
- Current tenants should leave doors open where possible, to reduce the touching required. Disposable gloves will be worn by us and we will be the only people opening doors during viewings. Prospective tenants will be advised not to touch anything whilst in the property.
We will only be doing physical viewings after an initial virtual viewing has taken place, which should reduce the number of physical viewings required.
If you decide to take one of our properties, all paperwork will initially be sent via email for you to read. If it’s possible an in person meeting will be arranged to sign the contracts at a convenient time and location. If that is not possible due to current restrictions, we will ask you to provide all the details we need to complete the contract and deposit protection forms. Those completed forms will then be emailed to each tenant for checking and digital signature. Completed copies of all documents will then be provided to all tenants.
As always we are here to answer any questions you may have via email or telephone, and will continue to provide the top level service to tenants that has earned us all our 5 star reviews!
Jones Student Property would like to thank you all in advance for your understanding and co-operation during these challenging times.